Attending my first game Inter - Lazio

3- Im planning for ticket between sector 259-269 , what are your thoughts on those sectors and whats the official prices for them

The lower sector of the second tier orange are FULLY BOOKED by season ticket holder.
Don't focus on the "I want the most central ones" / "I want to be the nearest possible to the field".
It's not gonna happend. Don't want to be brutal but that's it.

If you find any seat in the central sector and it'll look "too good to be true".. it's simple not true.
It can be on the last row so you pay the price of a second tier for the view of a third tier, it can be in the first row so with obstructed view.
Either way it's not good.

When you enter inter.it just pick the seat you need, insert the data for personalization and pay for them. Done.
You'll have 15 minutes to complete the purchase so better not waste time in looking for seats that are not gonna be available.

Since it's a once in a lifetime possibilies you want to live it at its best?
Drop a line at the guys at https://hospitality.inter.it/ they'll be more than happy to assist you in all your need ( of course it comes with a price ).

If you don't want a VIP experience ( for any reason - I can't afford it either ) just buy two seat where you find them.
276 sector is as good as 261.

Ultima modifica:
Alto