Attending my first game Inter - Lazio

Hi intresti brothers , Greetings from Dubai.

Im planning to have my first visit to san siro in Lazio match so I have few questions
1- when the official website will start the sale of the ticket ? currently I have the Tessera InterClub ( I just got the Tessera Siamo Noi but not printed but both are linked to my account now )
2- I found some tickets on other websites are they safe to buy ? Like vivagogo and Ticombo , how do they have the tickets before the official website
3- Im planning for ticket between sector 259-269 , what are your thoughts on those sectors and whats the official prices for them
Sorry for the long questions guys it will be my first time and i hope im not breaking any rules by posting my questions here

Ciao ragazzi,

Sto pianificando la mia prima visita a San Siro per la partita della Lazio e ho alcune domande:
1. Quando inizierà la vendita ufficiale dei biglietti sul sito web? Attualmente ho la Tessera InterClub (ho appena ottenuto la Tessera Siamo Noi ma non è ancora stampata, entrambe sono collegate al mio account ora).
2. Ho trovato alcuni biglietti su altri siti web, sono sicuri da acquistare? Come vivagogo e Ticombo.
3. Sto pianificando di acquistare un biglietto tra i settori 259-269, quali sono le vostre opinioni su quei settori e qual è il prezzo ufficiale per loro?
Scusate per le domande lunghe ragazzi, sarà la mia prima volta
A proposito, non parlo italiano, spero che il traduttore stia facendo bene il lavoro.

L’unica cosa che posso dirti è che al momento non si sa quando aprirà la vendita.
Ti consiglio di aspettare la vendita ufficiale sul sito prima di comprare su Viagogo o altri.
I settori che hai scelto vanno benissimo, magari non prendere solo le primissime file.

Im planning to have my first visit to san siro in Lazio match so I have few questions
1- when the official website will start the sale of the ticket ? currently I have the Tessera InterClub ( I just got the Tessera Siamo Noi but not printed but both are linked to my account now )
2- I found some tickets on other websites are they safe to buy ? Like vivagogo and Ticombo , how do they have the tickets before the official website
3- Im planning for ticket between sector 259-269 , what are your thoughts on those sectors and whats the official prices for them
Sorry for the long questions guys it will be my first time and i hope im not breaking any rules by posting my questions here
1 - We don't know yet. I guess/hope soon after sunday's festivities. Usually they should start 3-4 weeks before the game. To enter the stadium, you don't need to show InterClub or Siamo Noi. Just the ticket pdf and an ID/passport.

2 - No they're not. Do not buy there. Either they'll try to buy officially and then sell at horrendous prices. Or it's from people who give away their season card for a single match. If they're fake or don't work, you're screwed. At the stadium, they'll you it's your fault.

3 - They're ok. Just avoid the first 3-4 rows in each sector. There are no official prices, it depends from game to game. Prices can vary a lot. For Inter Lazio in those sectors? I say expect 150€ up.

Hello MrInterista

First time in San Siro for the trophy?

1) Actually, there is not a date for the start of the official selling. Usually for the more crowded matches, like against Milan or Juventus, the Champions League knockout matches, or this one for example, they give out a calendar divided into various phases.
Phase 1 is usually dedicated to the season ticket owners, which can buy a certain number of tickets (it varies from 2 to 4, I guess that for this match it will be 2 only) for whoever they want (they don't need it because they already have the ticket included in the season ticket).
Phase 2 is usually dedicated to Inter Club members, which can buy max 4 tickets, but all of the buyers must be Inter Club members.
Phase 3 is usually for the "Tessera Siamo Noi" holders, which can buy max 4 tickets, but all of the buyers must have the Siamo Noi card.
Phase 4 is optional, sometimes they do it with some payment circuits or financial institutes (example: Mastercard pre-sale, you can only pay with Mastercard and not with other cards)
Phase 5 is the free selling, where everyone can get a ticket.
The prices can stay the same through the various phases or increase after each phase. The only thing we're sure is that they don't decrease through phases.

2) I don't trust Viagogo and similar websites, they sell tickets at ridiculous high prices, and they could scam you. Just get an official ticket from the original source (Inter official website).

3) The "Secondo Anello Arancio" (which may be "Centrale" if it's in the middle, or "Laterale" if it's in the more external sectors) is a good sector overall. Odd sector numbers (259-261-263-265-267-269) are better in my opinion because they're at a lower level, more near to the field, but if you get a ticket on a higher sector (262-264-266-268-270-272) is good too. Whichever sector you will get (lower or higher zone), try to get a seat from the 6th row and up, because the first rows have some limits on the view, like in this picture:

parapetto-secondo-anello-san-siro-2.jpg

There is no official price for it, and you will find out only at the begin of Phase 1. Considering that this match will have a huge ticket request, I expect the prices to be like the ones against Milan or Juventus. Minimum 150 euro for that sector (Secondo Arancio), but it could even be 200 euro per ticket.

Alto