1st timer Inter v Napoli

You sure? I just checked out and for a 2rd tier orange they ask for 249€ each person.
149€ for a 3rd tier green. It's double the price and you can't even check seat and rows..

Vedi l'allegato 2441787
Yeah it is more but I guess I'd be guaranteed. I of course can't get access to ths official sites ticket page for this game until 27th Feb. I am concerned that in 12 days time, there may be little options left or single seats left at best. I am buying for 4 people so trying not to let them down.

Is anyone able to see if there are plenty left after the 1st morning on sale?

If the free sale sells out on morning 27th Feb, do more tickets get released as the match approaches? Returned tickets or not taken up hospitality seats etc?

From 15.02 to 18.02 -> Presale for season ticket holder.
From 19.02 to 22.02 -> Presale for Inter Club member
From 23.02 to 25.02 -> Presale for Tessera Siamo Noi subscribers.
26.02 -> Presale BPER Mastercard holder
27.02 -> General sale

Each sale session as his own ticket.
The pre-sale for season ticket holder DO NOT include every single ticket available, so pre-sale for Inter Club member won't include all the tickets available, etc..

So in this way ever single session has ticket, they can't sell out before the 26.02

As many other suggest in the past few weeks you best option was to subscribe two Tessera Siamo Noi, since you didn't want to listen the advices we gave you ( wich were right by the way ) I don't understand how you can ask for new advices.

You want the ticket? Wait for the general sale.
You don't want to wait for the general sale? Pay them double on Viagogo, Stuhub, P1 Travel or whatever they can themselves now.
There's nothing else you can do now.

From 15.02 to 18.02 -> Presale for season ticket holder.
From 19.02 to 22.02 -> Presale for Inter Club member
From 23.02 to 25.02 -> Presale for Tessera Siamo Noi subscribers.
26.02 -> BPER Mastercard holder outlet
27.02 -> General sale

Each sale session as its own ticket.
The pre-sale for season ticket holder DO NOT include every single ticket available, so pre-sale for Inter Club member won't include all the tickets available, etc..

So in this way ever single session has ticket, they can't sell out before 26.02

As many other suggestions in the past few weeks you best option was to subscribe two Tessera Noi Noi, since you didn't want to listen to the advices we gave you ( which were right by the way ) I don't understand how you can ask for new advices.

Do you want the ticket? Wait for the general sale.
You don't want to wait for the general sale? Pay them double on Viagogo, Stuhub, P1 Travel or whatever they can themselves now.
There's nothing else you can do now.
Ah thanks for that. I wrongly assumed every ticket would be released at the beginning of the season ticket holder sale.

In hindsight I should have probably bough the siamo noi card and I have certainly listened to all the advice. All comments have been helpful.

Hi, I was just doing a practice run for buying tickets in free sale next week. I used the empoli game where there were lots of options.

When I put all ticket holder details on and pressed confirm it then said it would send a text message code. I never received this text message and tried to get it several times but eventually said I tried to too many times.

My phone number was correct as well as UK code.

Any ideas to what the issue is? Don't want this to happen on Tuesday if I was lucky enough to get tickets.

Alto